We are recruiting a Night Manager / Manager on Duty ( MOD )
- Night Manager will represent the Management during the night.
- The Night Manager also assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing and payroll in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
NIGHT MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.Profil recherché pour le poste : Manager on Duty - Casablanca - Hotel 5*
- Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking and other languages are advantages.
- Good personality and charming.
- Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Previous Front Office experience in supervisory/management capacity in a Mid scale or Luxury property is required.